Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MEN of the LOUNGE

Jovan

Suspended
PADDY said:
Jovan, that is a really nice tie pin but the tie does look a little too long on you and rather kipperish, so not convinced that it really works. [huh] Where did you find it my friend? And do you think they might be able to fix it for you?[huh]

Thanks for posting. Great dimples as the lady said!:eusa_clap
Kipperish? It's a somewhat modern tie I thrifted, but I don't see why you'd come to that conclusion by the picture -- it isn't going beyond my belt.

Thanks for the compliments.

warbird

One Too Many
Jovan said:
Kipperish? It's a somewhat modern tie I thrifted, but I don't see why you'd come to that conclusion by the picture -- it isn't going beyond my belt.

Thanks for the compliments.

Kipperish! He's saying your tie looks like a fish. lol

SWTroopers

Familiar Face
Well, I'll join in here. A pic from last summer with my pride and joy.

swt01.jpg

Marc

pretty faythe

One Too Many
BellyTank said:
Well- I'll take the "Julian McMahon" as a compliment- I had to Google him but I know him, from Charmed, Nip Tuck, etc.

In reality, I am really not as handsome as him- I have a short upper lip, bent nose, short chin and an extra below. I have good legs though.

B
T

Deffinately a complement. I had the biggest crush on him when he was on Charmed. Whats better than a bad boy? A reformed, not reformed, reforrmed, psycho demon!! lol

deanglen

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Rooster said:
Here's the Rooster in paint. I was doing an art show for my wife and some guy came along and wanted to take my picture. He was evidently an artist as we got this email this morning.
gentleman02.jpg
[/IMG]

Looks great, Rooster! That hat looks like, well...you know what I'm thinking.;)

dean

metropd

One Too Many
cgab1 said:
Me - from FBI file photo, with shirt tail hanging out, not very vintage.

Cgab

Copyofscan7.jpg

Vintage..................... backround bad guy guarding a South Beach Miami mansion in a late 80's early 90's b movie on lifetime.:p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82