Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MEN of the LOUNGE

Nice "Full Sabrina" there, HJ!:p lol

Wait'll I get a shot of me with my .45, as opposed to your subcaliber toy:D ... (it's a 1911 vs. Beretta thing, if you're not on one side or the other you wouldn't understand.lol)

Seriously, nice pics (on both your part and Daisy's) and nice composition.

PrettySquareGal

I'll Lock Up
Quigley Brown said:
The men were falling behind...;)

smokeblur.jpg
[/IMG]

Is your David Lynch film out yet?!?!?!?! ;)

PrettySquareGal

I'll Lock Up
Copper said:
I haven't any decent vintage shots of myself at the moment, so I was a little reluctant to post a photo, but here goes nevertheless...

I was wearing a vintage-style Belstaff Trialmaster, but on account of the warm day I took it off when I got off the bike.

Tiger017a.jpg

Now that the worst of winter has run its course here, I will get some more vintage-like shots in...

Great shot, vintage or not.

airforceindy

One of the Regulars
This is after about 3 hours at my wedding reception. No idea WHAT I'm doing!
2382924151_a6eed39595.jpg

This is from Honduras last summer. Lots of Corona!
2382924175_eb5b131d7e.jpg

Another from Honduras, learning how to scuba dive on Roatan.
2382924177_4d5a02f590.jpg

continued...

MrNewportCustom

Call Me a Cab
Quigley Brown said:

Your best image yet, Quigley! And I love the out of focus camera in the foreground! That's a great touch! :eusa_clap

You really should post your shots on the Digital Grin site I PM'd you about a while back. Your photography and the humor you put into it would get rave reviews! If you do join, post this one first! ;)

You've outdone yourself.

Lee

In awe over Quigley's photographic style and skill.

Copper

One of the Regulars
Foofoogal said:
Reminds me of "Just the facts maam."

That's pretty much what I was aiming for there! I wasn't too sure how common the term Copper was in this day and age, South of the 49th. There is a nice vintage ring to it , and it is what I am though, and is one of my favourite ways to describe what I do for a living.

Thanks, PrettySquareGal! Now that the worst of winter has past, I will be taking a few more me-and-my-motorcycle shots as I poke around the mountain roads around here.

Quigley Brown

Call Me a Cab
MrNewportCustom said:
Your best image yet, Quigley! And I love the out of focus camera in the foreground! That's a great touch! :eusa_clap

You really should post your shots on the Digital Grin site I PM'd you about a while back. Your photography and the humor you put into it would get rave reviews! If you do join, post this one first! ;)

You've outdone yourself.

Lee

In awe over Quigley's photographic style and skill.

Thanks Lee.:) I do these when I get bored (which is often). Here's an updated version of the paparazzi shot.

anotherpaparazzilounge.jpg
[/IMG]

I did this one two nights ago (I don't play the sax. There's a whole closet of music instruments where I work...the trombone may not fit in this narrow walkway, though. ;) .

Sax5lounge.jpg
[/IMG]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe