Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MEN of the LOUNGE

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Paddy by Gaslight...

Somebody in their wisdom cut through the main power line to my village. All electrics were out for a good 15 hours. So I got the backup Tilley Lamps (run on parafin) and an old gas light operating to shed some light on things.

With very little to do around the house, the devil made work for these idle hands of mine and I tried some photos using the gas lighting (nothing else) to see what might come out (if anything!!).

Here are some of the results (abit dark I know, but nothing ventured eh!!;) ). Oh, and I used props such as a palm pot plant and an old grill from the cooker to cast shadowy images for that Casablanca look!! :eusa_doh:

INFO: First hat is a lovely Stetson 'Stratoliner' (Thanks Josh!! a beauty).
Second hat is a Panama.

Don't worry folks, my two dogs just look at me and you can hear them thinking..."Here we go again!! what sort of plonker are we living with here!!"

CASABLANCA005-1.jpg

CASABLANCA009-1.jpg

CASABLANCA019.jpg

Quigley Brown

Call Me a Cab
Hey Blackjack! Ever since your release of the Quigley dress dealing with the paparazzi is a daily thing...thanks a lot!!! :eusa_doh: It is true that I'm dating that model now, though...;)

quigleydress.jpg
[/IMG]

paparazzi1002.jpg
[/IMG]

Blackjack

One Too Many
Quigley Brown said:
Hey Blackjack! Ever since your release of the Quigley dress dealing with the paparazzi is a daily thing...thanks a lot!!! :eusa_doh: It is true that I'm dating that model now, though...;)

quigleydress.jpg
[/IMG]

paparazzi1002.jpg
[/IMG]

Pleased I could help Q!

scarlett

One of the Regulars
Paddy - great photos, very handsome subject.
Quigley - wow!
Hemingway Jones - Daisy is becoming quite the photographer. Please find someone to snap a photo of the 2 of you together, maybe we should start a "couples of the lounge thread"
Locktown Dog - I don't think any of you gentlemen need photoshop, you are all great to look at the way you are.;)

katiemakeup

Practically Family
PADDY said:
Somebody in their wisdom cut through the main power line to my village. All electrics were out for a good 15 hours. So I got the backup Tilley Lamps (run on parafin) and an old gas light operating to shed some light on things.

With very little to do around the house, the devil made work for these idle hands of mine and I tried some photos using the gas lighting (nothing else) to see what might come out (if anything!!).

Here are some of the results (abit dark I know, but nothing ventured eh!!;) ). Oh, and I used props such as a palm pot plant and an old grill from the cooker to cast shadowy images for that Casablanca look!! :eusa_doh:

INFO: First hat is a lovely Stetson 'Stratoliner' (Thanks Josh!! a beauty).
Second hat is a Panama.

Don't worry folks, my two dogs just look at me and you can hear them thinking..."Here we go again!! what sort of plonker are we living with here!!"

CASABLANCA005-1.jpg

CASABLANCA009-1.jpg

CASABLANCA019.jpg

Love it!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe