Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

M.C. Gannon Hat Company

jackm

One of the Regulars
So, no surprises here but my ability to take decent pictures is sorely lacking. Also, even in focus this camera doesn't pick up the real texture or color of the felt. I mean, the basic color is there but none of the radiance the black cherry felt has.

i-sHhF32h-L.jpg

i-d6Q8GZv-L.jpg

i-rC6wZDk-L.jpg

i-PSLLb9S-L.jpg

i-4RdT8Df.jpg

i-PrXxPQM.jpg
That looks excellent, I should be coming up on the list soon and already have one Gannon hat. I thought it was a tough decision the last time choosing the colors that I might want, I've seen a lot of nice Gannon hats since then and now have a larger palette and a more difficult choice than I was planning on.

So, no surprises here but my ability to take decent pictures is sorely lacking. Also, even in focus this camera doesn't pick up the real texture or color of the felt. I mean, the basic color is there but none of the radiance the black cherry felt has...
I think most of us amateur photographers have the same problem. If I've ever captured the true color(s) of any of my hats in the photos I've posted here on The Lounge, it was a fluke.

Regardless, the colors really work well together, and the blue and silver/gray accent on the bow is the perfect touch for that hat. Stunning!

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up
That looks fantastic, I love the contrasting pleats in the knot!
Congrats!
Chamuco started this. I love the way the bows look in his Black Cherry and Bone fedoras. I totally copied Chamuco's Black Cherry Gannon hat. I called it the "Rodolfo" and Michael knew exactly what to do.

Then there are the hats that Moon and Jim had made with the coolest twisted bow I've seen yet. I don't have enough $$$ to get enough hats made... :D

Hi everyone, my whiskey Gannon arrived and its perfecto! thanks for the advice a while back. one of the issues i was considering was the size. 59cm or 59.5cm? i chose the latter and am glad i did. its 5 5/8inch open crown and 2 5/8inch brim.

Nice, but one shot ain't enough. We need front, back, sides, inside, outside, and a photo with the family dog or we're not satisfied!

jackm

One of the Regulars
Another excellent hat from Mr Gannon, I'm about 6 wks into the process and have enough specs to have no idea what I want. The more I see the more I want, decisions decisions just like the last time. When he emails and asks what I want it will all come together and he will make me another hat, I will be happy, and the process will without a doubt begin again.

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
Another excellent hat from Mr Gannon, I'm about 6 wks into the process and have enough specs to have no idea what I want. The more I see the more I want, decisions decisions just like the last time. When he emails and asks what I want it will all come together and he will make me another hat and I will be happy, and the process will eventually begin again.

the very reason I have 5 ... with a 6th in the works

hit me up if you ever want to chew the fat about options ... I am well versed in the language of Gannon

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lukken