Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lunch, Anybody?

swanson_eyes

Practically Family
Roast "beef" sammich on Italian bread with mayo and cheddar. I forget if I had a side. If I did it was some dark chocolate salted almonds. I usually have some in my bag.

swanson_eyes

Practically Family
And yes, I adore Tofurkey roast beef style and also their Italian sausages, which are expensive. I always want to eat the whole package. They're a dollar a pop!

swanson_eyes

Practically Family
Have not tried, but sure that I would enjoy. I enjoy food more than the average. More than normal.
:D
My meatatarian friends really liked them. Today I had a late breakfast or early lunch of egg salad sammich and those choc almonds. I had french press coffee with heavy cream while shopping after work. It tided me over to dinner.

Another BLT with avacado and a zesty dill spear :D

The avocado, at least in the Fading Fast household, continues to gain exposure and, like you, it is now part of our BLT sandwiches.

I simply like it; my girlfriend says "it's a good fat with some nutrient or other that we need." I let her worry about that ("Fat is bad" was dinned into me by The Boys from Marketing for too long for me to really wrap my head around "a good fat").

I just like their taste / flavor add (something more than taste, avocados seem to bring out the flavors of the other foods or, in some way, "up" the flavor event).

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82