Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LADIES of the LOUNGE

Marty M.

Vendor
thebadmamajama said:
IMG_0193.jpg

Gotta love those Redheads. I love them so much I have three of them at home. Thanks for sharing thebadmamajama.
Marty Mathis

pretty faythe

One Too Many
Ruby I have to say I love the witches photos.....espeicially the last one, had me cracking up!!!lol
And of course, EVERYONE wears gold lame' to the beach, especially if its a tropical beach!:D

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
rubyredlocks said:
KittyT-Where did you find those frames?They look spectacular on you.I'm in need of new ones myself.

My eye doctor carries them. They are new frames, made by Neostyle, model College 261.

rubyredlocks

Practically Family
I've said it before and I'll say it again.You are all so good for my ego!!!lol
I have to admit that I never thought that I'd have the confidence to do a bathingsuit shoot after having my son 11 months ago.I truly thought that I would morn the loss of my figure for years to come.

KittyT-Thank you for the info.

PolkaDotMeggie

A-List Customer
:eek:fftopic: I can't go anywhere without my cat, Harriot. Literally. Like I can't close the bathroom door without her flattening herself and trying to slide under one leg at a time. She used to sit on the end of the shower before I put the kebosh to that. Something borderline annoying about having cat hair stick to wet legs right as you get out!

I adore my new cut, but I have yet to do something vintage with it. I should try a few pincurls for some body. Otherwise, I like the sleek look.

$ally

One Too Many
RubyRedLocks: Those shots are wonderful! I adore the Tiki/gold lame one. The lighting and background props-- wow! Good moderny cheesecake.

Johanna

One of the Regulars
pgoat said:
though not a true 'chameleon' imo - your face always looks the same to me -

This, I am sure all would agree, is a good thing!

Cool table! Were the chairs an original match set for it?

Thank you! Yes I bought the table and chairs (actually two chairs and a sofa) as a set from a store in Stockholm.

$ally

One Too Many
Johanna said:
Thank you! Yes I bought the table and chairs (actually two chairs and a sofa) as a set from a store in Stockholm.
Yes, that kitchen set is cute. It shows what nice gentlemen we have here that they even noticed that with you in the picture!

PS

A-List Customer
v4o6sx.jpg
[/IMG]
Last Friday.

RubyRed...there is NO way you near that age! You look like a baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!A beautiful baby!
Johanna...always perfect. xoxo

gluegungeisha

Practically Family
You have such a beautiful face, PS!

This is from December. I spent the night of my 18th birthday running around in a tightlaced corset for 8 hours straight, modeling for a local designer. In retribution, she brought me cupcakes! My favorite.

l_098f104ad3e23be67525fc80f5639be8.jpg

pgoat

One Too Many
gluegungeisha said:
You have such a beautiful face, PS!

This is from December. I spent the night of my 18th birthday running around in a tightlaced corset for 8 hours straight, modeling for a local designer. In retribution, she brought me cupcakes! My favorite.

l_098f104ad3e23be67525fc80f5639be8.jpg

eight hours??? yow - you're a trooper....hope you got a break in there somewhere....if not, at least the cupcakes look yummy!:D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe