Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LADIES of the LOUNGE

PolkaDotMeggie

A-List Customer
Very non-vintage...

But here is my new hair cut and color

DSC00345.jpg

PolkaDotMeggie

A-List Customer
Jovan said:
Someone once said that boys don't make passes at girls with glasses.

I say that's hogwash. I certainly would if you weren't spoken for.

You boys sure know how to butter me up with all that sweet talk :whistling How could the ladies of the lounge resist? Especially when you all look so fine and tailored in your suits and ties!

BegintheBeguine, thank you a million times over! We all know who gets the credit for the transformation.... Hadar (the girlie who cuts my hair)!

pgoat

One Too Many
what the -

Ok, $ally - one stunning avatar after another - but now I will never remember who I was thinking of!lol

You definitely have that "Chamemleon" effect - some people look very different in various clothing and hair and makeup styles - and manage to look smashing in all of them. Kate Bush is like that - she's the singer of 1,000 faces, all of them beautiful. I've met lots of K8 fans and they all agree on this, so I know it's not just me being loony.....

So maybe I was having such a hard time pinning it down because you are reminding me of various actresses!:D

$ally

One Too Many
pgoat said:
Ok, $ally - one stunning avatar after another - but now I will never remember who I was thinking of! You definitely have that "Chameleon" effect - some people look very different in various clothing and hair and makeup styles - and manage to look smashing in all of them. So maybe I was having such a hard time pinning it down because you are reminding me of various actresses
My looks can be altered easily, it's true. It's too bad I can't act to save my life, because that flexibility would come in so handy to portray different characters. Shows how shallow appearance is, doesn't it? [huh]

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82