Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LADIES of the LOUNGE

sophia la shok

One of the Regulars
panamag8or said:
I'd have paraded it around town like a trophy. "See this, gents... she did this".;)

hahaha. no he was very coy about it. i took a picture for posterity but he won't let me put it up on myspace or facebook or here. grrrr. he looks so awestruck in it too!

also...

LocktownDog- thanks. you're sweet. although i'm pretty sure he's sick of me by now!

Doran- *winks* thank you, kind sir. i have never been descibed as foxy before. i shall walk tall for a few days now! ;)

Sally- my hair never feels particularly shiny so thank you very much.

Mr. Lucky

One Too Many
PS said:
8eikbix.jpg
[/IMG]
how on earth have i never seen this thread before! it really puts faces to names now!
Hotrod_Elf,
I am right in line behind MLK!!!
Wowie-wowie, wow, wow, WOW! Makes me want to move to the Keystone State!

retrogirl1941

One Too Many
orangeshopandme.jpg

Here is the only picture taken this weekend at the tactical. It as taken in Citra,Fl on rt 301. This particular Orange Shop was built in 1936 but I did not get a picture of the building. Ignore the bad outfit on me, running around in the woods all weekend and you would look like that too! But on the awesome side I scaled the side of cliff in that dress!Woo Hoo!

Samantha

PS

A-List Customer
retrogirl1941 said:
orangeshopandme.jpg

But on the awesome side I scaled the side of cliff in that dress!Woo Hoo!
You did what???!?!? In a dress? That dress? That is smashing. That is seriously impressive!

Mr.Lucky & Jovan....thank you many times over. Jovan, there is no ego here![angel] [angel]

retrogirl1941

One Too Many
PS said:
You did what???!?!? In a dress? That dress? That is smashing. That is seriously impressive!

Mr.Lucky & Jovan....thank you many times over. Jovan, there is no ego here![angel] [angel]

It was very empowering to scale that cliff.You gotta remember after you've hiked 5 miles or so that cliff is nothing!

Samantha

Foofoogal

Banned
I was about to delete them, I'm so insecure about my looks these days.

$ally. I think you are lovely. For some reason I can see you in a trench coat and hat with maybe a cigarette. Like a 1940s spy gal. Like a detectives secretary or detective yourself.

Looking at all the lovely photos of the ladies is for me like watching girls play dressup. Such fun. Everyone is fab.

Daisy Buchanan

My Mail is Forwarded Here
OK, I know, I totally disappeared for a while. Well, a really long while!
But here I am and I just had to stop by this thread and see all you beautiful ladies! Kudos to you all, you're all incredible!!

So, I'm still recovering from surgery but I'm doing it with a smile on my face. So Hem decided to take advantage of that smile and take some new pics of me. I'm so happy with the results that I just wanted to share them with you. Yes, I am aware that I am an incredibly lucky gal to live with a man with such talent:eek:) Thanks so much Hem, I might feel crummy but you certainly wouldn't know it thanks to your great photography skills:eek:) I do have more posted on my MySpace, so check em' out over there if you'd like.

cherylthe510toboston2zb2.jpg

midnighttraintoboston2tx7.jpg

cherylthetrainbw2oa0.jpg

$ally

One Too Many
Daisy Buchanan said:
OK, I know, I totally disappeared for a while. Well, a really long while!But here I am and I just had to stop by this thread and see all you beautiful ladies! Kudos to you all, you're all incredible!!
cherylthe510toboston2zb2.jpg
Wow! Look at those GREEN eyes!

$ally

One Too Many
Foofoogal said:
$ally. I think you are lovely. For some reason I can see you in a trench coat and hat with maybe a cigarette. Like a 1940s spy gal. Like a detectives secretary or detective yourself.
Aw, you are sweet! I like the film noir idea.

Samantha-retrogirl1941: I love that photo!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld