Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Johnson Leathers Black Cherry Bison jacket

X83

One of the Regulars
Just got email the grey bison has arrived and jacket should be all done by end of the month it’s not shrunken nor do I want another now that I have but I must say it has lots of character

Attachments

• IMG_5352.jpeg
    IMG_5352.jpeg
    4.5 MB · Views: 96

X83

One of the Regulars
So here we have it dubbed the sunshine bison a mash up of east west jackets in grey bison and hint of red shark with 7berry lining when the concept for this jacket was coming about I thought to myself the pattern in the back sure looks like the land of the rising sun emblem so i decided red shark and red stitching in that are to create the rays

Attachments

• IMG_5875.jpeg
    IMG_5875.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 41
  • IMG_5876.jpeg
    IMG_5876.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 41
  • IMG_5877.jpeg
    IMG_5877.jpeg
    674.8 KB · Views: 42

VansonRider

One of the Regulars
That is choice!!
I kind of want it to have the red stitching where the sleeve attaches to the body… But it is SO GOOD as is!

cbez

One Too Many
So here we have it dubbed the sunshine bison a mash up of east west jackets in grey bison and hint of red shark with 7berry lining when the concept for this jacket was coming about I thought to myself the pattern in the back sure looks like the land of the rising sun emblem so i decided red shark and red stitching in that are to create the rays
Sexy I posted the back panel in progress from their insta. Didn't realize it was yours!

X83

One of the Regulars
I played with different ideas and settled on just that part of jacket just so it was the focus point of the theme
Sexy I posted the back panel in progress from their insta. Didn't realize it was yours!
sweeeeet

X83

One of the Regulars
That is choice!!
I kind of want it to have the red stitching where the sleeve attaches to the body… But it is SO GOOD as is!
I really wanted the red patch to be focus point to create that sun off of what the pattern already was here was a small moc up when I first started to look at making it

Attachments

• IMG_5880.jpeg
    IMG_5880.jpeg
    1,009.2 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_5879.jpeg
    IMG_5879.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 32

VansonRider

One of the Regulars
I really wanted the red patch to be focus point to create that sun off of what the pattern already was here was a small moc up when I first started to look at making it
Ah! I totally get it.
I think it’s how they added double stitching to the sleeve seam that made me think of it.

E4205090-4D0F-4869-A610-E728596A82A6.jpeg
C33D3C3E-307E-4018-80CA-8E0E4CDB3033.jpeg

VansonRider

One of the Regulars
Fun to just have ideas come to life for me I go for it I don’t overthink it I love the process and it’s something that u can’t just pick up anywhere
Oh no man, ABSOLUTELY! I LOVE this coat!! The leather selection is insane, and the design elements are just awesome!
And going for the rising sun is inspired, it reminds me a dogfighting plane.

X83

One of the Regulars
Oh no man, ABSOLUTELY! I LOVE this coat!! The leather selection is insane, and the design elements are just awesome!
And going for the rising sun is inspired, it reminds me a dogfighting plane.
Thanks my brother it was really just staring me in the face to the point where I was like I have to do this.

red devil

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Glad that helped you :)

Which colour and hide are you going for next?

I currently have 2 jackets in the queue, one that should be ready in a few weeks and another one for December normally

X83

One of the Regulars
Glad that helped you :)

Which colour and hide are you going for next?

I currently have 2 jackets in the queue, one that should be ready in a few weeks and another one for December normally
I’m doing something a little bit different. I am going with a green moss colored rough out. The other side of it is actually camo. I had a post about it not that I wanted a camo jacket. It just so happened that the rough outside was the color I was looking for it will be a Dell 66.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
markc1