Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Johnson Leathers Black Cherry Bison jacket

X83

One of the Regulars
A whole combo…Love it!!!
Thanks brother yes I’m trying to have boots made for some of my jackets i definitely takes longer for boots to be made then the jackets I also hade these come in to go with my natural veg tan jackets

Attachments

• IMG_4755.jpeg
    IMG_4755.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 29
  • IMG_4765.jpeg
    IMG_4765.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 25
  • IMG_4766.jpeg
    IMG_4766.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 32

tuanhng614

Familiar Face
Thanks brother yes I’m trying to have boots made for some of my jackets i definitely takes longer for boots to be made then the jackets I also hade these come in to go with my natural veg tan jackets
They look fabulous!!! I love the natural veg tan leather for their evolution. And it will be made by you specifically for you!!!

The shirt has already developed into very nice shade!!!

X83

One of the Regulars
They look fabulous!!! I love the natural veg tan leather for their evolution. And it will be made by you specifically for you!!!

Yes I lo

yes I look forward to aging them together starting this fall I’m over all excited to put some wear on all these jackets and boots and see how they evolve

red devil

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Assuming they are customs? How much did they cost (assuming the croc leather wasn’t cheap)

I don't remember exactly, but about double a normal pair. I bought them a few years ago, no idea what the ongoing prices are like nowadays. Croc is generally quite more expensive than the usual leathers. It was their usual last, only asked them if they could do leather which they did.

X83

One of the Regulars
Assuming they are customs? How much did they cost (assuming the croc leather wasn’t cheap)

I’ve been quoted about 800 for some croc with about a 4 month lead time it will obviously vary from maker the type of boot you’re looking for in the construction

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Good Citizen Az