Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Interest Check: Brown/ Auburn Freewheelers LA Brea Horsehide leather jacket, size 40.

Ole K. Vik

A-List Customer
I am considering selling this iconic jacket. It is in absolute pristine condition and has been sparingly used in rotation with my other leather jackets. Freewheelers /Leather Togs need no further introduction here. As you all know, the leather quality and the craftsmanship is in a different league.
I am 6ft and 187lbs and this has a snug fit on me.

Measurements :
Shoulders: 48.5cm / 19in
Pit to pit: 55cm / 21.5in
Arm length: 65.5cm / 25.5in
Back length: 61cm / 24in
Opening: 50cm / 19.75in

Asking 2850 USD shipped world wide.

IMG_0285.jpeg
IMG_0286.jpeg
IMG_0284.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_0289.jpeg
    IMG_0289.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 75
  • IMG_0287.jpeg
    IMG_0287.jpeg
    921 KB · Views: 71

Boulderunner

New in Town
Did you buy it new? If so which year/model is it? It looks fairly worn and broken in. It’s a nice jacket, I just think people are getting a little tired of the attempted freewheelers “tax”. That and this particular model is a challenging fit for most body types. I’d consider paying that price if it was new with tags, but perhaps I am wrong and it will get snatched up.

Ole K. Vik

A-List Customer
Did you buy it new? If so which year/model is it? It looks fairly worn and broken in. It’s a nice jacket, I just think people are getting a little tired of the attempted freewheelers “tax”. That and this particular model is a challenging fit for most body types. I’d consider paying that price if it was new with tags, but perhaps I am wrong and it will get snatched up.
I bought it new from VMC in December 2022. It has been worn a few times, let's say 20, but it is in pristine condition. It is not "fairly worn and broken in". As with all sales, it involves a discussion about the price, and I will gladly do so in my DMs. If it is a challenging fit it might or might not be a jacket for you. The measurements are there, so I would suggest you measure a well fitting jacket and decide if it is compatible with your body type. Hope to hear from you in the DMS if you are interested!

Geekrobot

One of the Regulars
Insanely cool jacket. Had an ochre deerskin La Brea for a minute and they are unique in fit and quality.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
markc1