Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

I'm an Uncle!!!!

carebear

My Mail is Forwarded Here
There are now a million and ONE stories in the naked city. :eusa_clap

Milo Thomas Mills was born Dec. 5th at 7:39 PM in NY, NY to Eric Mills and Kristin Carberry (Mills). He's a big boy, 8 lbs 14 oz.

Uncle Matt and Grandma and Grandpa Thomas will be arriving on Dec. 21st to share in the joy.

{sidenote - the pressure for me to have a kid is off for a short while now ;) }

Daisy Buchanan

Congratulations!! Having a nephew is so much fun. You can spoil him rotten and then go home at the end of the day and leave the mess for mom and dad!!!!
What wonderful news, I hope you enjoy every minute of it. I became an aunt 2 years ago. My nephew Isaac lives in Ny, NY too! Maybe someday they will become friends, we could get them matching fedoras! But, you will have a place in your heart that's wide open to him. A feeling that will begin the first time you hold him, and only grow every new time you see him.
What a happy joyous way to start the holiday season!

GOK

One Too Many
Oohh congratulations, Matt. So the question now is, when do you buy him his first spy kit and super soaker? Heheh!

Happy belated birthday to Spitfire too. :D

carebear

Mr. Lucky,

Let's see, he was 21" long and, judging by the picture, I'd say he's about an 18" head circumference, so, what, a size 1? :D

Spitfire,

An auspicious birthday indeed then. Can only bode well. Congratulations to you as well. :)

Thank you all for your good wishes. As soon as I get a picture of the three of them (with both parents looking a little less worn out, my sis would kill me if I didn't) I'll put it up.

For now, here's Milo T. Mills.

Icantbelievehowcute.jpg

Viola

Call Me a Cab
Congradulations! That's so cool. And as Daisy said, you can look forward to filling him full of sugar and then returning him. lol

Little boys are so much fun. And Milo is beautiful.

-Viola

olive bleu

One Too Many
Thanks for posting the pic...He is sooo gorgeous! And everyone is right, boys are so much fun. I have 2 sons and i could just squeal thinking about all the fun you are going to have!! Also you will have the very distinguished position of being the Uncle. You will be worshipped. Have fun:)

carebear

7! :eek:

I've only got the one sibling so I doubt I'll ever have to rise to that level.

I assume you caffeine up prior to visiting? :D

IlsaLund

One of the Regulars
I'm not an uncle...

But I am an aunt of three. It is my favorite job. Spoil them, make them laugh (kids have the most hysterical laughs!), give them too much sugar... then give them back. :D

-IL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Conley