Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

If you said you looked like one celebrity from the Golden Era...

fortworthgal

Call Me a Cab
Rosie said:
FortWorthGal, what is a photo scan? Where do you have one done?

There's a free fun version online - you just need to have a photo of your face to use:
http://www.myheritage.com/FP/Company/celebrity-collage.php

3970_70126c246f44lyv8lu10.jpg

I mean, come on. lol

In another one I got Kate Beckinsale, Shirley Temple, and Drew Barrymore.

The Wolf

Call Me a Cab
according to the site

I look like Christopher Loyd and Patrick Swayze>:eek:
Also Luciana Salazar, Hirosue Ryoko, Lalaine, Gillian Chung, Brenda Song, Tori Amos. So apparently I am an ethnically diverse woman.lol At least I'm a beautiful woman.:eusa_clap
Thanks for the link to the site.

Sincerely,
Miss Wolf

book_lover

Familiar Face
I've been told I look like a couple of people, not Golden Era - I just don't see it (Minnie Driver, and the English lady with big curly hair who was on ER for years). I don't think so though. Don't think I look like anyone - too "quirky" of face, unfortunately :( I have two parties coming up at which I'll dress Golden Era, and do my hair - maybe there'll be more chance then! ETA I'm the one on the right.

263btdg.jpg

263bu53.jpg

book_lover

Familiar Face
Moby - not a bad match!

mysterygal that is a lovely picture. and you do remind me of someone - just can't think who right now (but it WILL come to me!).

Mr. Sable - do you know the closest match is definitely Bogart. You have his face shape but the eyes are different. That is a very cool avator you have there :)

No takers for who I look like then :rolleyes: Probably as I was right in the first place - I don't look like anyone!

carebear

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I need better newer pictures. For some reason lately I get Charlie Sheen, but I think it's more based on mannerisms and speech than real appearance. Conan O'Brien and Dave Foley as well, but that's just the cheeks and hair.

After a hard day's work a year ago (pre-fedora).

smallerguy.jpg

A little more bright-eyed a few years back (Best Man outfit). (I was still in the Corps then)

P1010008.jpg

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Rosie said:
no golden era comparisons for me but, people have told me I look like Jill Scott:
jill_scott.jpg

Queen Latifah (who is actually my cousin)
queen_latifah.jpg

and even Angie Stone:
body_angie_stone.jpg

Personally, I don't think I look like any of them, there just aren't many fat, black women in the public eye to be compared to.

lol
I get all those too. Go figure.

LD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld