Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

IC - Aero Cordovan FQHH Bootlegger (Size 40)

HorseHide

One of the Regulars
Amazing brown front quarter horsehide Bootlegger jacket by Aero. Royal Stewart tartan lining, antique brass hardware. Standard size 40 - this was a stock jacket recently purchased and worn once. PM if you are interested at $550 shipped to the CONUS (paypal gift or 4% upcharge for paypal fees).

Last edited:

HorseHide

One of the Regulars
Maltess

I do not mean to be evasive but this is a standard size 40 jacket - it was purchased from the retailer Smith & Butler in Brooklyn, NY and was made up for inventory, not as a custom order for an individual.

My experience with "measurements" provided by sellers has not been good (I guess 2 people can differ on what is meant by "pit to pit"). If you have specific measurements (and specific instructions on how to measure) I will be happy to provide them.

It is a kick-ass jacket - the only reason I'm selling is because I have an Aero CR in the same brown FQHH and I'll never wear this.

Thanks for your interest.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dwrg