Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

I remember when.....

Widebrim

I'll Lock Up
Picture please :D

Ok, here she be. Taken with a friend's phone, so sorry for the over-exposure.

0301080948.jpg

It scares the hell outta me. I was sitting at my house with some friends and got up and started turning off lights, stating that they were 'spinnin' the meter' as my father and grandfather always say. My buddy goes "Okay, Tom Sr!" I just said that he was throwing his voice 25 miles lol

I remember when everyone I knew had a console TV, Cable/Satellite was rare, and after school, there was a plethora of wood-paneled station wagons awaiting their youngsters.

Just wait until you have your own children. You will defintiely be him. :p

Geiamama

One of the Regulars
I remember my mom using peanut butter to get gum out of my waist length hair. Do moms still do this?
I never had to do it with my daughter, because she was smart enough not to fall asleep with it in her mouth.

Yes we do, it's the only thing that works. Mine daughter doesn't chew it but has a troublesome older brother who does!

The Good

Call Me a Cab
I remember when you could tell the make and model of a car at a glance. Now they all look alike.

Are you talking about from say, the '90s up until a certain point in the last decade? Yeah, they really do resemble each other now. It's as if there's one basic sedan look now. I have an easier time telling trucks apart.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82