Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HNC Hatworks (formerly known as Agnoulita Hats)

rogueclimber

One of the Regulars
Thanks Mighty44, I have seen some diamond creases with two pinches, the four pinches is more uncommon, isn’t? Do you know what kind of hat this is, cause I don’t have the slightest idea what to call it.

I think it looks like a diamond crease
1719200803183.png

Fedorico Hatman

New in Town
My Agnoulita hat just arrived and I’m loving it. It fits perfectly and I love the felt’s color. It goes with everything in my closet so I’m very pleased. I was a little bit concerned with the wide of the brim, as it can easily get out of proportion. I don’t know much about hats but the craftsmanship seems pretty good. It feels and looks great. Mr Pappa is an excellent milliner. This will definitely not be the last hat I order from him!
IMG_0703.jpeg

Mighty44

One Too Many
My Agnoulita hat just arrived and I’m loving it. It fits perfectly and I love the felt’s color. It goes with everything in my closet so I’m very pleased. I was a little bit concerned with the wide of the brim, as it can easily get out of proportion. I don’t know much about hats but the craftsmanship seems pretty good. It feels and looks great. Mr Pappa is an excellent milliner. This will definitely not be the last hat I order from him!
Congrats—looks great!

Woodtroll

One Too Many

That’s a good looking hat! Well done.

Gareth

New in Town
Thanks again. The truth be told, I will likely not be wearing this Homburg for a few more years. I purchased it for the year when I am fortunate enough to sit in the East within my Masonic Lodge. Which is why I selected the royal blue coloring for the hat's underbrim; in Freemasonry the home Lodge is also referred to as the Blue Lodge. So I envisioned that wearing this handsome Homburg with blue accent, with a dark suit and a royal blue long tie. . . I should look pretty sharp before my Brethren. That's the plan anyway. BUT, you are absolutely correct regarding the enticement of getting another hat! I am exceptionally pleased with what I personally perceive regarding the quality of this hat and its price point. I just doubt that I would ever wear this or any orther style of mens semi-dress hat; I'm more of a cabbie, Boston Scally hat wearer (to which I own several).
Fraternal Greetings I am a PAGReg in UGLE

Gareth

New in Town
Hello Congrats on your Agnoulita, I have yet to receive my first Agnoulita but I am impressed with their responsive emails. I have asked for very wide hatband ribbons, I think they do up to 70mm which is a little over 2 3/4 of an inch. I love the wide ribbons of yesteryear. Sadly not many hatmakers routinely offer wider ribbons

Fedorico Hatman

New in Town
Hello Congrats on your Agnoulita, I have yet to receive my first Agnoulita but I am impressed with their responsive emails. I have asked for very wide hatband ribbons, I think they do up to 70mm which is a little over 2 3/4 of an inch. I love the wide ribbons of yesteryear. Sadly not many hatmakers routinely offer wider ribbons
Hallo Gareth! Thanks for your post. Mr Pappa at Agnoulita was also very helpful. I’m glad to hear that you are having a good experience too. I don’t think that he ignores emails deliberately. It is challenging for a little shop to respond all the messages and keep track of them all. By the way it Is funny that you write, I was just about to text sending you a greeting from another traveler. (DDFO) Or.: København in Denmark.

Looking forward to see your hat when it arrives!

Gareth

New in Town
Hallo Gareth! Thanks for your post. Mr Pappa at Agnoulita was also very helpful. I’m glad to hear that you are having a good experience too. I don’t think that he ignores emails deliberately. It is challenging for a little shop to respond all the messages and keep track of them all. By the way it Is funny that you write, I was just about to text sending you a greeting from another traveler. (DDFO) Or.: København in Denmark.

Looking forward to see your hat when it arrives!
Traveller-- I got that!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dwrg