Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Help on first fedora hat..

Rawbert77

New in Town
Hey, New to FL and just wondering if you guys can help me figure out which type of fedora these are. Been looking for this hat for a while, LA Cholos from the 70's and 80's use to wear these and would like one. Thanks

carltonbig.gif

HatSoup

Familiar Face
They look like fedoras without a pinch. I don't know where you'd get one. A custom hatter could probably make one,or it might be possible steam and shape a different style into that one.

johnnycanuck

My Mail is Forwarded Here

cybergentleman

A-List Customer
suggestion

ordering online can be tricky if you are unfamiliar with the taper or general fit of a given hat.

i would suggest finding a local hat store and giving them a call. Chances are, they can find something like that made by dobbs etc.

The other options are to go with millerhats.com but i have no experience with their hats. If you are like me and think Fedorastore is a tad pricey- email beaverbrand direct they can customize for you. http://www.beaverbrandhats.com/index.htm

good luck.

Dewhurst

Practically Family
cybergentleman said:
ordering online can be tricky if you are unfamiliar with the taper or general fit of a given hat.

i would suggest finding a local hat store and giving them a call. Chances are, they can find something like that made by dobbs etc.

Barring this (which may not work out for you), make sure the online store has a good return policy. As long as it does, you will be safe.;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe