Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hawaiian shirts and fedoras

Lando

Practically Family
Snagged a nice TB Silk from their Outlet and coupled it up with a hat from Nathaniel's of Colorado, or as some call it, Nates Hats lol. Great hatmaker.
There's still snow on the ground, but the sun is shining.
13175043264_3092eaa288_b.jpg

Lando

Practically Family
14101120115_2625fbf687_c.jpg

It's that time again for sure.
Broke out a hawaiian shirt with hawaiian shirts on it, coupled with a nice Penman fedora I've had a little while.

Awesome shirt Lando! I can't think of a better one to kick off the season with. Looking forward to plenty more as the summer heats up.

Killer lid, too!

Lando

Practically Family
Doing a batch drop today. A few fun ones to end the week.
A $10 Hawaiian from a drugstore, just to prove all Hawaiians need some love, expensive or cheap, and a silverbelly Bronco Sue Fedora.

14143977502_34511a27ea_b.jpg

A Tontorim Flat Top and a hurricane of a Hawaiian for a day at the zoo.

14166927943_138f3f3fe8_b.jpg

A Bronco Sue rebuild of a Resistol and a shirt full of Whales.

14117167022_548f9215bf_b.jpg

And last but certainly not least, a Black Cherry beauty from Cane's creations and a Pink Hawaiian full of Flamingoes. I love the way the hat came out in this picture because it almost seems to swallow the light and look black, but really I assure you, it's black cherry. lol

14128265314_b6c97e4111_b.jpg

And there's my fun for the day.

:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

SUPER display, Lando... Great hats, all of 'em, and the shirts speak for themselves!

I picked up a group of those $10 drugstore shirts for a "sneak attach" photo. ALL the same print, but in sizes of my son, sons-in-law, and me. I will secretly (unbeknownst to them) coordinate an event where they'll all show up wearing the same Aloha shirt. Pictures to follow, when it happens. We're going to look like Polynesian restaurant waiters.

In my opinion it doesn't get much better than a big ol' tattooed guy in a Hawaiian shirt and a good hat.

And....
The pink pink flamingo shirt stands as the perfect raised middle finger to convention. I applaud and envy it sir. I am now possessed by the desire for something comparable.

esuvegyq.jpg

Chillin' in the new backyard in the new koi print and the old Dobbs Milan stingy.
u5avegyb.jpg

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82