Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Happy Birthday Daisy Buchanan!

katiemakeup

Practically Family
I always enjoy what you have to say and seem like a sweet person. Hopefully I'll meet you @ QM '07... Have an amazing birthday!! Eat lots of cake :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Lincsong

I'll Lock Up
Happy Birthday Spiely.:D I hope you post some pictures of the monkey eating cake or at least helping you blow out the candles.lol And also a Happy Birthday to Mr. Glick.

Daisy Buchanan

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Lincsong said:
Happy Birthday Spiely.:D I hope you post some pictures of the monkey eating cake or at least helping you blow out the candles.lol And also a Happy Birthday to Mr. Glick.
My dad says thank you:)
And to all of you, once again, thanks so much for all of your birthday wishes, you are truly making my day:)

up196

A-List Customer
Birthday Greetings

Happy Birthday from way down yonder in New Orleans . . . Tom

happyfilmluvguy

Call Me a Cab
I hardly know anyone here, but then again, I walked into a bar when I heard there was a birthday boy and gave him a birthday wish, not knowing who the heck he was either!

HAPPY Birthday! Many wishes to what's left of the day.

carebear

My Mail is Forwarded Here
happyfilmluvguy said:
I hardly know anyone here, but then again, I walked into a bar when I heard there was a birthday boy and gave him a birthday wish, not knowing who the heck he was either!

HAPPY Birthday! Many wishes to what's left of the day.

Hey, consider yourself known (if only by another newish member). I like your posts, you've got a lot to share..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Conley