Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Happy Birthday Daisy Buchanan!

Viola

Call Me a Cab
*runs in*

They started the party without me!:mad: :p

Happy birthday Daisy! I hope you have a great year!

Viola

deanglen

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Happy Birthday to you, Daisy. You write terrific posts. I'd offer a birthday toast, if it were possible, so just consider this a post toastie!

dean

Rosie

One Too Many
Happy Birthday Daisy! Have a happy day!
120103_emA55_prv1.gif

hug.gif

Daisy Buchanan

Wow, thank you all. These posts are really making my day very happy:)
As Hem knows, for some reason I tend to get sad on my birthday. It usually begins the week before, and then culminates in buckets of tears on the actual day. I have no idea why this makes me so emotional.
Anyway, this year that has not happened. I'm very happy and having a lovely day. I think that this is mostly in part due to all of you here on the lounge. Your sentiments will be cherished. Thanks for making a gals day:)
Tonight I will see my parents, granny, aunt, uncle and of course Hemingway Jones, for dinner. A joint celebration of my birthday and my dads, his was yesterday. I'm actually looking forward to it, again probably because all of you great guys and gals have been incredibly thoughtful and put me in a good mood:D

Daisy Buchanan said:
Wow, thank you all. These posts are really making my day very happy:)
As Hem knows, for some reason I tend to get sad on my birthday. It usually begins the week before, and then culminates in buckets of tears on the actual day. I have no idea why this makes me so emotional.
Anyway, this year that has not happened. I'm very happy and having a lovely day. I think that this is mostly in part due to all of you here on the lounge. Your sentiments will be cherished. Thanks for making a gals day:)
Tonight I will see my parents, granny, aunt, uncle and of course Hemingway Jones, for dinner. A joint celebration of my birthday and my dads, his was yesterday. I'm actually looking forward to it, again probably because all of you great guys and gals have been incredibly thoughtful and put me in a good mood:D

Happy birthday! :cheers1: How did I miss this? :eek:
Have Hem buy you a nice bottle of champagne from me. :p

Regards,

J

Hemingway Jones

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Kt Templar said:
It is, couldn't find a Bollinger pic :eek: .

I still like Moet. (Call me common if you like!)
White Star is the best bottle you can find for under $30 in my opinion. So, I am with you there. ;)
jamespowers said:
Happy birthday! :cheers1: How did I miss this? :eek:
Have Hem buy you a nice bottle of champagne from me. :p

Regards,

J
No problem there, Mr. Powers, I have a frige full. In fact, about the only thing in our fridge is Champagne and condiments. ;)

I am going to do my best to ensure that it is a happy birthday for her. ;)

In fact, I am about to be Driving Ms. Daisy to dinner. ;)

carebear

Hemingway Jones said:
No problem there, Mr. Powers, I have a frige full. In fact, about the only thing in our fridge is Champagne and condiments. ;)

Our own Holly Golightly in pants. ;)

Hemingway Jones said:
I am going to do my best to ensure that it is a happy birthday for her. ;)

In fact, I am about to be Driving Ms. Daisy to dinner. ;)

You're a grown man, don't let her tell you when you can make water. lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Conley