Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Edward

Bartender
The first time I went to the shop I took a photo wearing the 617. Let me root about and see if I can find it...

Edit: ah, my mistake. It was their cross zip Lancer jacket. Apologies, terrible photo. But it shows the decent cropped length.

View attachment 620710

Thanks - looks slightly longer than a Schott, but not that odd, elongated fit so many modern bike jackets are where the waist tabs fall markedly below my actual waist! Hoping to get out to visit them this Summer, though they're a bit of a trek from the train.

Could be a fun trip for a TFL leather jacket get together.

TartuWolf

One Too Many
Thought of this thread when I saw this one:

X83

One of the Regulars
Hello everyone, I hope you've all been well. Today I was on a trucker jacket thread, and I steamrolled the conversation and steered it toward green jackets (and then sheepskin jackets). My apologies to everyone involved. Anyway, it got me thinking about green leather jackets in general. What do you guys and gals think of them, and do you own any? If so, let's see some pics! Below are ones that have caught my attention over the years from Lewis Leathers (sheepskin), Shangri-La (Badalassi steer), and Thedi (goat)

All the best,

Max
Green Johnson leathers horween type 1 with Cayman skin pocket and x

Attachments

• IMG_0455.jpeg
    IMG_0455.jpeg
    989.3 KB · Views: 69

X83

One of the Regulars

Attachments

• IMG_8972.jpeg
    IMG_8972.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 54

Helix

Familiar Face
Went to JL recently with a friend to pick up his jacket and saw this green leather on display

Attachments

• IMG_6144.jpeg
    IMG_6144.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 39
  • IMG_6145.jpeg
    IMG_6145.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 40

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bootsyd