Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

futurama

Matthew Dalton

A-List Customer
I hope it doesn't come back with a huge slide in the quality like Family Guy.

That Jurassic Bark ending... I thought it was completely unnecessary, it wouldn't of hurt the show to add the dog or make out that he DID have a good life after Fry.

As far as poignant endings go, I liked "The Luck of the Fryish" better.

MrBern

I'll Lock Up
katey sagal

leela's voice is a MOM.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20070111/people_nm/sagal_dc

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Former "Married ... With Children" star Katey Sagal has become a mother for the third time at the age of 52 with help from a surrogate, People magazine reported on its Web site.

The actress and her writer-producer husband Kurt Sutter, 43, welcomed their first child together, Esme Louise Sutter, on Wednesday, People reported.

Sagal, best known for playing slovenly matriarch Peg Bundy on the long-running Fox comedy "Married ... With Children," has a 12-year-old daughter and a 10-year-old son from a previous marriage, the magazine added.

She married Sutter in 2004 in Los Angeles.

JazzBaby

Practically Family
GOK said:
Thank you - you've just made me feel so much better about having a childhood crush on Captain Scarlet! lol

I had one on Mighty Mouse for some reason. But I hope Futurama comes back - I love my DVDS but I just can't get enough! It's just so funny, in a clever way (unlike a certain show that begins with 'F', and rhymes with 'Damily Fuy'...

RAF Man

One of the Regulars
OMG, I thought I was the only adult watching Futurama, then I discovered you lot do too. I thought I was having a mid life crisis, but I feel better now. Bender just cracks me up.lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe