Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Jil Sander Jacket / Blazer (linen x cotton), sz. IT 50 (M)

Jacket / blazer by JIL SANDER.

220 EUR + shipping. Was 1250 new.

I love this jacket a lot - but - My preference for one button blazers aside, perhaps more importantly, having uniformed all my clothes recently, I don't have anything to match it with...

INFO
Made from an armour-like, thick, rugged (I hate that word...) linen x cotton blend that's literally more leather than some leather (More than any suede, for sure!): - Stiff, thicc with very little drape; Creases and rolls like leather; Leather-y sheen... All this without the disadvantages of leather. Which are infinite. Leather sucks. I love it but it sucks.

As tough as it is, due to the breathability of this fabric and the fact that it is half-lined, the jacket is perfectly wearable even during hot, summer days. Heat kills me and I have been wearing it in 30 degrees Celsius. That's very hot in Fahrenheit.

However, the way it looks on me is what I love most about it - Fitted yet angular, with a sharp, squared shoulders.

Plus since it's classic, dressy & choir-coaty at once (it feels tougher than any standard weight trucker), it goes equally well with an old pair jeans as it does with suit trousers.

Little disclaimer - Lately, I have improved my tailoring game a lot & while I've had this jacket for a while, the more stuff I purchased, the more this one stood out. Now I have three suits and two blazers, one of which is this one.
If it doesn't sell, that's okay. But I can promise you you'll gonna love this. I do.

CONDITION
Perfect inside and out. Only creases. You've no worries.

MEASUREMENTS
Size EU 50 which is US 40-ish & it fits TTS. The measurements are as follows...
  • Chest width (armpit to armpit): 54 cm / 21.5"
  • Shoulders width: 44 cm / 17.5"
  • Waist width (actual waist, measured across middle button): 51 cm / 21"
  • Sleeve length: 66 cm / 26"
  • Back length (without collar): 70 cm / 27.5"

MISC
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. Shipping from the EU. Thank you.

19f670e5962ef47c2aaea54645d51358.jpg

tmFR5Ve.jpg

yCjb4Lr.jpg

sjRq5Ne.jpg

bBIvQ3L.jpg

7MVSsID.jpg

gSSW38N.jpg

bpbfuhB.jpg

CkBtb6O.jpg

I7OLIyr.jpg

l0wWJVl.jpg

0Vykkbi.jpg

l7B6yVX.jpg

APOf2Wz.jpg

0bKITaS.jpg

WtMn2Os.jpg

zLDkCC4.jpg

svpkXZG.jpg

mad3BHz.jpg

Curiously enough, interest for the blazers I've been posting lately is surprisingly high. Fit pic that someone had requested.

TXBvYfz.png

Still available and just in time for the autumn.
Just tried it on yesterday, as much as I love it it's still too small. If you're 38/40 US, you good. Perfect, even.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mads