Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS Adams Western 101 Corral

Tom-n-Perris

Vendor
I thinning out my some of my hats that don't get any wear time because I purchased a hat in the wrong size. This is a great Adams Western Hat 101 Corral which is need of a good home.

Hat Color: Sahara
Crown: 3 3/4 inches
Brim: 4 inches
Ribbon : Leather
Size: 7 3/8, 59 cm. or 23 1/4 inches
Liner Color: Red/White with Adams Logo

The hat does have some moth damage but only at the very edge of the brim on the front right side.

For this one I am asking $65.00 dollars plus shipping. I thought I would give you Gentleman on Fedora Lounge first crack at this hat. If there are no takers it will be off to Ebay to try my luck. Send me a PM if interested and I will also consider offers.

DSCF6238.jpg

DSCF6239.jpg

DSCF6241.jpg

DSCF6252.jpg

DSCF6254.jpg

DSCF6250.jpg

DSCF6264.jpg

Tom-n-Perris

Vendor
Well if no one shows any interest in this Adams Western I am going to definitely strip the hat down to a bare hat body and cut the brim and create a new hat. So if you want to save this one from the hat making chopping block speak now or forever hold you piece.:eeek:

Sam Craig

One Too Many
Well if no one shows any interest in this Adams Western I am going to definitely strip the hat down to a bare hat body and cut the brim and create a new hat. So if you want to save this one from the hat making chopping block speak now or forever hold you piece.:eeek:

Tom,
That reminds me of the old National Lampoon magazine cover that showed a border collie with a gun to it's head and the headline read "Buy this magazine or we'll kill this dog!" :)

I say cut the sucker. It will be a lot more useful as one of you creations! Go for it!

Sam

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vetox88