Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your vehicles

What general era was your vehichle made:

• 30s or earlier

Votes: 38 15.8%
  • 40s

Votes: 26 10.8%
  • 50s

Votes: 39 16.2%
  • 60s

Votes: 52 21.6%
  • 70s-90s

Votes: 64 26.6%
  • New with classic features

Votes: 47 19.5%

• Total voters

GHT

I'll Lock Up
maxus-t90-ev.jpg

As of late I have become rather smitten with the pick up truck. This one, known as The Maxus T90 is made by the Chinese company: SAIC. Originally it was a British Leyland, but it's yet another company sold to the Chinese.
In Thailand, SAIC market The Maxus under a different name. Shame that truck is not available in the UK, it carries a badge on the grille that has much kudos. How I would love to buy one.
Maxus T90 (MG).jpg

Bugguy

Practically Family
1971 Fiat Spider - Raced at SCCA Solo Slaloms at old Miller Park parking lot in Milwaukee, WI. I was non-competitive because I kept knocking cones over. I sold it when too many pieces started falling off due to rust.

7 5.1971 Fiat 124 Spider.jpg

I bought it for $1.00 from a surgeon who needed it gone from under his bushes by the weekend - he was hosting a garden party. Apparently his son took it to visit his ex- and it reappeared not running several months later. A tow bar got it home and a battery charger got it running.

59Lark

Practically Family
its a shame, that older classics are not as popular with the next gen., i have owned my studebaker since i was 24 and i will be 61 this fall. i had let my membership in the historical automobile society lapse, touring isnt the same when you are single or widowed. Now i am getting married again, i am renewing my membership and want to start touring again, the lark needs some work the tank needs to be pulled, parts need to be ordered from indiana, but life goes on and i am looking forward to living again. Now i just have to lose 50 pds and get back into shape. There is something about driving a classic car that cannot be found in a modern one. 59lark

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dwrg