Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Freewheelers Caboose, Did I get burned? Calling all aficionados...

BuZZ's

New in Town
Just wanted to double back on this as it all worked out. After getting the jacket I immediately reached out to both the seller and grailed administration with my concerns. Grailed requested that the seller and I reconcile the issue before they get involved. After sending pics and explaining why I felt I deserved a refund the seller was actually super understanding. I sent the jacket back to a address in the US that they provided and the money just hit my account today. I was actually pretty impressed it all worked out so smoothly. Moving forward, with future purchases, I will insist on tape measure pics regardless of if the jacket is stock, regardless of size, and essentially no matter what. and will always ask if the jacket has been altered just in case.

Will Zach

I'll Lock Up
Just wanted to double back on this as it all worked out. After getting the jacket I immediately reached out to both the seller and grailed administration with my concerns. Grailed requested that the seller and I reconcile the issue before they get involved. After sending pics and explaining why I felt I deserved a refund the seller was actually super understanding. I sent the jacket back to a address in the US that they provided and the money just hit my account today. I was actually pretty impressed it all worked out so smoothly. Moving forward, with future purchases, I will insist on tape measure pics regardless of if the jacket is stock, regardless of size, and essentially no matter what. and will always ask if the jacket has been altered just in case.
Don't forget asking about cigarette smoke odor. Something some sellers love not to mention.

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
BuZZ - late to this party but Very Glad you got this resolved!! That's really too bad, a very nice jacket that was altered and not disclosed. You had every right to push back.

I also like your "spare room" The boots, jackets & jeans including the leather jeans are cool, hope you can make it into a neat "man cave" to enjoy all your cool items. I would not say that's a "terrible addiction" at all! :)

Just see the "Show your collection thread" for some really cool ideas other members have employed to display, store their wares.

Bennarion

One Too Many
Great news and result

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Steve S