Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Forbidden items in my home...

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Only if he's Kelso again.
If you watch closely, some actors are the SAME character (with minor differences) their whole career.
Case in point? Michael Richards. He was Kramer before Seinfeld. Youtube some of his old skits on Fridays.
That's a show they still won't release btw because he holds the rights to them apparently!

First- they are called goddesses. As Charlie would say, duh. :p

Second- I'm pretty sure they both left him. So it would be ex-goddesses.

Third- the fact that I know the first two is disturbing to me. :( I think I am going to forbid the nightly news, it must be where I learned one, two, and who Charlie Sheen is. Also no ex-goddesses, goddesses, or Charlie Sheen (now that I can recognize him).

:rofl:

LizzieMaine

Bartender
Charlie Sheen reminds me of the sort of hopped-up drunken jackass I have to chuck out of the balcony during rowdy concerts. Except they're funnier.

On the other hand, I have no problem if a stripper wants to drop by for a cup of Sanka and some Table Talk Pie, but I'm not about to turn the thermostat up for them. If they get cold, they better put on a sweater.

Charlie Sheen reminds me of the sort of hopped-up drunken jackass I have to chuck out of the balcony during rowdy concerts. Except they're funnier.

On the other hand, I have no problem if a stripper wants to drop by for a cup of Sanka and some Table Talk Pie, but I'm not about to turn the thermostat up for them. If they get cold, they better put on a sweater.

:rofl: Put on a sweater! lol lol lol

rue

You are one of the funniest people on here Lizzie lol

:rofl:

0711987440-01-lzzzzzzz.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HiredGun