Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Forbidden items in my home...

rue

First- they are called goddesses. As Charlie would say, duh. :p

Second- I'm pretty sure they both left him. So it would be ex-goddesses.

Third- the fact that I know the first two is disturbing to me. :( I think I am going to forbid the nightly news, it must be where I learned one, two, and who Charlie Sheen is. Also no ex-goddesses, goddesses, or Charlie Sheen (now that I can recognize him).

lol I think everyone knows who he is, don't worry :)

How can anyone not like Charlie Sheen? Or at least find him entertaining.

Entertaining.... yes. In my house.... no :p

The saddest part is that, as screwed-up as he is, Charlie Sheen is no dummy. Because even when he makes those outrageous statements it's still highly evident that he possesses a certain wit and is very well-spoken.

Last edited:
I think..HE thinks he is alot more clever than he really is. His mind works fast..but so does his drug. Hopefully not another Winehouse that so far has been very very lucky. I might allow him in my house..but only on my terms..not his.
HD

sheeplady

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
He'd be great entertainment at a party!

In the backyard, maybe. Not inside. I figure if he got/came strung out, he could do a lot less damage in the backyard. I also think he's probably more funny if everyone else at the party is sober.

So a dry outside party with Sheen as free entertainment, his goddesses could even come. But I'd have to rent a port-a-potty with the money I save on liquor, 'cause Sheen and company are not going inside.

Justin B

One Too Many
I don't want a charliesheen in my house either Sarge.

Also no strippers...

Never thought I'd have to lay that rule down...but my renters are dumber than I thought.

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
I heard it's something called the internet, created by some dude from my state named Gore. Or so Wikipedia claims, however true that is!
Rue it's quite possible to spend every waking moment on the internet just clicking....I have a mother in law that does just that.
I agree though, he's got some good ones. :D
A few looks familiar though, probably seen them on The Smoking Gun Presents Worlds Dumbest....my favorite program of all time.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HiredGun