Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

For Sale: Simmonsbilt SBV2 cossack jacket Size 42 Kokkolan Elg leather USD $425

Canuck Panda

I'll Lock Up
Hi, I am selling my SBV2 jacket in the Elg hide. It's warm and wears like a sweat shirt. I am selling because I already have a horsehide version of this jacket. Cutting back closet space. The jacket is in lightly worn condition.

Size 42
Shoulder 19.5"
P2P 23.25" (46.5" around)
Hem 20.25" (40.5" around) *** Very sharp taper like Cafe Racers. Double check this measurement.
Sleeve 25.5"
Back 25"

USD $425 Shipped US and Canada. Jacket ships from Vancouver BC and can take up to 7 business days with the current USPS speed.

This is private sale no return no exchange please see photos and ask any questions. PP FF.
IMG_0344.JPG
IMG_0345.JPG
IMG_0343.JPG
IMG_0351.JPG
IMG_0348.JPG
IMG_0346.JPG
IMG_0350.JPG
IMG_0353.JPG

IMG_0355.JPG

IMG_0354.JPG

This jacket is made from natural Elg and has marks on the back please see pic above. Price reflects this.

Also this is a very warm jacket. The elg leather is probably the warmest leather I have, together with the lining this jacket feels really warm and is not suitable for warmer climates imo. Also Simmonsbilt has slim forearms. See fit pics. There is a taper from elbow down to cuff, will clear watch but the forearm is not roomy.

Thanks for looking.

Canuck Panda

I'll Lock Up
IMG_0400.JPG

IMG_0368.JPG

IMG_0378.JPG

IMG_0384.JPG

This jacket has a sharp taper like CR. I am wearing 35" waist trousers, and it fits snug, if you wear 36" or bigger waist trousers this may be too tight, it might work as the leather is very spongey, but it's gonna be tight.

whataboutalifetime

Familiar Face
Up for sell again. This jacket is almost brand new and the hide is super soft, pliable and thick. Canuck panda is really nice to deal with. However, the sleeves are on the slimmer side, which is a little restrictive for me. I’m asking for what I paid: $400 PayPal ff shipping included. But any offers are welcome.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mads