Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Nikki.koz

New in Town
Dear TFL Members,

For sale: a mint condition Aero Leather Half Belt Deluxe in size 42, priced at £599 (approximately $789 as of today’s date) plus shipping costs within the UK. (Note: shipments outside of the UK can be discussed with interested buyers). This is an excellent opportunity to acquire a great jacket for a new loyal owner.

The jacket's construction details are as follows:

• Black Vicenza leather with a black mouton fur collar
  • Black stitching
  • Brown Alpaca Wool lining
  • Nickel Talon zippers
The jacket's sizing specifications are:

• Height: 6’1”
  • Chest (relaxed): 43”
  • Chest (expanded): 45”
  • Stomach: 35”
  • Sleeve length: 26.5”
  • Back length: 26.25”
Due to changes in my physique from gym activities, I have outgrown the jacket according to my preferences.

I commissioned the jacket on 22 August 2022, shortly before my Aero R.A.F Sheepskin, and as a result, it has seen minimal wear. The jacket has undergone a 2” taper around the waist due to my waist size.

Based on my experience with Aero, this jacket will fit any man with a chest circumference of 41-44 inches. I would recommend the buyer to be between 5’9” and 6’2” in height.

Please see the attached pictures dated 2 September 2024, which demonstrate the current condition of the jacket, as well as an older picture from October 2022.

For more information, please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Many thanks and best regards,

Nick K.

Attachments

• IMG_6756.jpeg
    4.9 MB · Views: 93
  • IMG_6755.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 73
  • IMG_6754.jpeg
    3.8 MB · Views: 68
  • IMG_6753.jpeg
    4.3 MB · Views: 56
  • IMG_6752.jpeg
    IMG_6752.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 235
  • IMG_6750.jpeg
    4 MB · Views: 36
  • IMG_6749.jpeg
    IMG_6749.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 237
  • IMG_9400.jpeg
    IMG_9400.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 239
Last edited:

Nikki.koz

New in Town
Looks sharp on you, good luck with the sale. Would be just a bit tight on my upper arms/shoulder area.
Thank you buddy! This was my introduction to Aero and I wasn't that familiar with the sizing back in the day. In fact, I commissioned my Cafe Racer in a 46 because the 44 was ridiculously tight around my shoulders. I took a trip all the way to Galashiels to get that jacket just right and I'm glad I did.

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
Wish I could make that trip! Hope to visit over there sometime in the near future.

You'll appreciate that CR, especially the size 46. Great jackets!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
markc1