Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WTT Freewheelers Bodie brown deerskin (40) Sydney Aus location

Steve S

New in Town
Hi everyone

Long time lurker and new member.

I’ve been heavily into all things made in Japan and USA over the last decade and am mainly interested in all things workwear and Milsurp.

I purchased the Bodie brand new from corlection in 2022. Recently have had to admit that it’s not too small for me due to getting back into lifting (mainly shoulders and chest as it’s quite tight around this area and I cannot zip it up).

Looking for a trade in similar high end leather jackets of the single rider variety in shorter lengths as I wear high waisted jeans most of the time. Not interested in cafe racer styles or cross zips. Jacket would need to be at least 23inch p2p to be comfortable.

The Bodie itself has developed a beautiful sheen from wear and rather than turn reddish as corlection state it’s gone a darker shade of brown.

It’s been conditioned once with horse oil upon purchase and comes with all its original tags. Current condition is not mint as it’s obviously been worn as intended. Stitching is incredible with no damage and all zippers work excellently. The grain is absolutely delicious on this jacket.

Let me know what’s out there for trade (mainly in Sydney so we can meet f2f).

I’m also interested in a straight sale too and happy to post anywhere upon negotiation.

Dimensions
P2P 22 inches
Shoulder 18 inches
Back length bottom of collar to hem 22 inches
Sleeve 24 inches

IMG_7137.jpeg
IMG_7136.jpeg
IMG_7140.jpeg
IMG_7139.jpeg
IMG_7138.jpeg
IMG_7142.jpeg
IMG_7143.jpeg

Steve S

New in Town
Also opening this up for sale too.

Asking price is $2200USD shipped anywhere in the world with express tracked shipping

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
philheaton