Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Footwear to go with our jackets

Robbie79

Call Me a Cab
I've just received my new aubergine-colored boots by arch support project Hongkong. Rock Yeh (shoemaker originally from Taiwan) used to make handsewn boots for Feit NY. He cooperates now with Samuel Hsin (one of the founders of MotivMfg and owner of Radiance Blue stores in China). They've created a boot made of aubergine-colored heavy, thick yet soft and pliable hide with the rough side out. He used Norwegian stitching. The main "USP" IMO is the special inner foot/arch of the foot design which makes it even more comfortable to wear. It's one of the most comfy boots I've ever owned and craftmanship and materials used are IMO top notch. The boots are quite massive/heavy/sturdy and perfect Fall/Winter boots.

64a.jpg

64b.jpg
IMG_4810.jpg
IMG_4811.jpg

Tom71

Call Me a Cab
I've just received my new aubergine-colored boots by arch support project Hongkong. Rock Yeh (shoemaker originally from Taiwan) used to make handsewn boots for Feit NY. He cooperates now with Samuel Hsin (one of the founders of MotivMfg and owner of Radiance Blue stores in China). They've created a boot made of aubergine-colored heavy, thick yet soft and pliable hide with the rough side out. He used Norwegian stitching. The main "USP" IMO is the special inner foot/arch of the foot design which makes it even more comfortable to wear. It's one of the most comfy boots I've ever owned and craftmanship and materials used are IMO top notch. The boots are quite massive/heavy/sturdy and perfect Fall/Winter boots.

View attachment 638909

View attachment 638910 View attachment 638911 View attachment 638912

Oh! Congrats!

Something else, entirely!

I saw them on the "Kentaurus" Insta and also the price. I was very intrigued, but I don´t quite like the colour and also the rather intricate contrast stitching. All and all, I wasn´t convinced about the aging potential when exposed to rough weathers.

Really interested in some action-shots and also in the evolution a few months in.

red devil

My Mail is Forwarded Here
These look verinteresting

View attachment 638909

View attachment 638910 View attachment 638911 View attachment 638912

These look very interesting! Curious to hear your thoughts after you have used them for a while :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
philheaton