Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Finds and Deals - Leather Jacket Edition

Aloysius

My Mail is Forwarded Here
This is a really cool little story actually. First time I've seen someone post a VIDEO to an ebay listing.

I saw this thing and was like "wow, the patches are kind of busy but I think collectors like them with the original patches."

Seller is a USN vet and is selling his own personal G-1 that he sewed patches on since his service started in the 1990s. He collects them and has a bunch already.

Apparently he was a photographer for the navy which is kind of cool. He has a one-minute video explaining his decision of why he's selling it, and he also has a 1977 corvette for sale for 2 g's, also with a video. Seems like a really nice guy!

[/URL]

BIN $330

View attachment 641657 View attachment 641658

Hopefully someone links him up with the VLJ guys. He'll get a better price (no eBay fees) and probably make some friends while at it.

3.14nche

A-List Customer
Aero PHWM size 40
black cxlhh, unlined sleeves (looks like the lining was ripped)
€550
1727264182421.png

blm14

A-List Customer

nice old car coat with lightning zips. Looks to be roughly size 46 by modern standards (even tho the seller lists it as medium). I would nab this if the sleeves were 2-3 inches longer

carcoat1.jpg
carcoat2.jpg
carcoat3.jpg

Inspired by posts from @Canuck Panda and @ton312 , I found this suede Lakeland…seems to fit a size 36.
IMG_9280.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dickiedust