Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Finds and Deals - Leather Jacket Edition

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
In case you need some more color in your life - Find more than a deal (23" pit to pit - $402 BIN)
Unlike most multi-color this one appears to have some rather thick cowhide to it.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/186459423715?

1719972815194.png

The Lost Cowboy

One Too Many
Leather on this one looks incredible for a Sears Leather Shop jacket, which I was under the impression were rather piss poor quality jackets.
View attachment 624691

I just bought one to check out and so far I find the leather to be quite nice with solid hardware and a cozy liner - the leather shows very nice grainage (though not quite as much as the one you are showing, still very satisfying).

The fit is also great and I think it looks terrific on me… however, the movement is very restricted and limiting. I’m hoping it just needs to break in to my body so I am actually wearing it quite a lot around the house. Not really too hot either - the jacket breathes nicely.

I bought mine for $99 all in and I would not think it’s worth much more than that. For example, I don’t believe I would go out riding in it - the leather is solid but too thin for the road to my taste. But it’s a great fashion piece if it breaks in: mine has wide 70’s lapels (well, they are at least noticeably wider than a Perfecto).

Hope that helps.

Last edited:

jchance

One of the Regulars
Two Taubers vests, 38” chest

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Good Citizen Az