Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Field Leathers

Bfd70

I'll Lock Up
Kinda surprised with the post. I’m sure he knows his customers follow him. Don’t spend my money until you make my jacket.
Personally not willing to pay a one man band full price up front. I’m willing to pay for material costs but i’m not paying for the work until you do the work.

Momein

One of the Regulars
I'm not here to defend Greg and I can well understand that his humor is not everyone's cup of tea. But the impression being given here is that you generally have to pay the full price up front and that's just not true. As far as I know, Greg takes a deposit of £300. The balance is paid when he starts working on the leather jacket. At least that's how it went with both my jackets.

MickeyPunch

Familiar Face
All it matters is whether he delivers or not. If he does, who cares what memes he posts in Instagram, really (and I’m not a customer nor intend to be in the near future).

Kenan

A-List Customer
I'm not here to defend Greg and I can well understand that his humor is not everyone's cup of tea. But the impression being given here is that you generally have to pay the full price up front and that's just not true. As far as I know, Greg takes a deposit of £300. The balance is paid when he starts working on the leather jacket. At least that's how it went with both my jackets.
This!

Marc mndt

I'll Lock Up
£650 for the roughout trucker, that's a great price for a great looking jacket. Greg sent me the size chart.

IMG_3713.jpeg
EA623DDF-F9CB-4209-81F4-8039C9C32B6C.jpeg

cbez

One Too Many
would prefer with eyelets, other than that pretty cool.

this coulda been the nick's boots collab jacket instead of that dog vomit they came out with.

Marc mndt

I'll Lock Up
Too bad it’s a type 2, my taste has evolved a lot during my time here on the lounge, but I still think the type 2 is goofy as hell.
I love the type II and I like what he did with the shape of the patch pockets.

For me as a purist though, at 24.5" for the size 42 the back is too long for my taste.

IMG_3726.jpeg

I realize most people will probably want it slightly longer than the original so Greg made a wise decision by adding the extra 1.5".

The new field leather type II

https://www.reddit.com/r/leatherjacket/s/pg1Si7CTY7

I am trying to decide if Inshouod try to snag one or go with this aero instead. I love what you have done with it.

Does aero let you custom order the back length? Is it possible to get a size 42 with 25” length

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
philheaton