Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Families of the Lounge

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
Three hatted amigos. Myself, my son, and my grandson...two Stetsons and a Dobbs

A_Me_Matthew_Hayden_01_B.jpg

Great family photos everyone.

Last edited:
T. Jones, just like Tom's picture a page or two back - not only is a great to see families having fun together, but you guys look incredibly alike (your eye shape seems to be a family trait). And you look too young to be a granddad.

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
T. Jones, just like Tom's picture a page or two back - not only is a great to see families having fun together, but you guys look incredibly alike (your eye shape seems to be a family trait). And you look too young to be a granddad.
Thanks buddy. I appreciate that! I'm 61....or, I've been 39 for the last 22 years! :)

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
You always post good ones, Terry. This one's another standout, man. Good-looking bunch of hats/happy guys!! Made me smile.

Thanks Charlie. Glad I was able to put a smile on your face. Although, that picture is one of the rare times anyone will see me smile! :D

EstherWeis

Vendor
Haha, i hate to disappoint, but 15 was a while ago...

My mom is 61 too, looking forward to her retirement.
She would agree with your statement. She's really enjoying life right now!

Could you stop woman, I'm trying to read over here...

6bf75a60e028a8d7398e92787a63d0db.jpg

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Last edited:

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
Thanks Esther. Yup, unfortunately I'm 61. I may not look my years but there's times when I feel much older! Wonderful picture your Son and Mother. I don't have young grandbabies anymore. My granddaughter will be going to college next year.

Looking good, Vic! The pride is just running off him! (You, too, probably...)

Dale, l'il Miss T has done it again. Nobody gives "the eye" as well. Nobody! Now leave her alone; she's trying to enjoy her IC!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lukken