Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

Baking soda is pretty good at neutralizing odors, but it's hard to keep on if you move around much.
I think Arm and Hammer makes a baking soda deodorant, or they did.
To stay on, it has to be a paste, like they use on Moonshiners to seal up any leaks in the still cap. :D
Somehow, I think even the people I associate with would find armpit cakes more offensive than body odor. lol

Even worse is when the original foul odor merely combines with the scented odor.
Dueling Stenches! :faint:

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
So sew? I'm sure it's better than that.;)

A knitted tie? Powers probably has a brown and orange one with an owl or mushroom on it, from the 70's.
Although I admit to a pink knitted polo tie from the 80's.
Well, pastels were in during that decade.

Last edited:

A knitted tie? Powers probably has a brown and orange one with an owl or mushroom on it, from the 70's.
Although I admit to a pink knitted polo tie from the 80's.
Well, pastels were in during that decade.

No, I use 70s ties as kindling for my fireplace. It works amazingly well with all that polyester in them. PU!
A pink knit tie?! Geez, I had a blue one once. I hate tying them because they never knot perfectly due to the knitted fabric. :doh:

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Here we go again...
I hear...hear our high for New Years day will be 15 degrees. I hope not!
If it gets that cold, it needs to snow.

I agree James, the ties never had a good knot to them.
I rather miss my pink tie, wish I knew what happened to it.

vintageTink

One Too Many

:rofl:
I have seen some of the terrible things that passed for fashion and decor during the 70's. But I missed them, as I wasn't born until *ahem* the year Reagan was elected.
So I suffered through the fashions of the 80's. I remember being dressed in brown corduroy pants and a horizontal striped shirt for play. For the rest of the time, grandma dressed me in dresses; no pants in public.

I have seen some of the terrible things that passed for fashion and decor during the 70's. But I missed them, as I wasn't born until *ahem* the year Reagan was elected.
So I suffered through the fashions of the 80's. I remember being dressed in brown corduroy pants and a horizontal striped shirt for play. For the rest of the time, grandma dressed me in dresses; no pants in public.

70s style sucks big time. I was around a little bit before you. It was really bad....:doh:

babygirl...

One of the Regulars
Sorry Im a bit off topic here but...J.P., your signature is freakin hilarious!!!
I kinda like the 70's look,,but just a wee bit of it,,LOL!

Formeruser012523

Call Me a Cab

UGH! Corduroy pants!! I remember wearing those, as well. WITH plaid shirts. My mom loved dressing me like a lumberjack for some reason.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Conley