Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
So, you didn't want to deal with the hilarity that is Texas under ice? lol
Not stranded in the house with my MIL, uh no.
Their town doesn't sell my beer btw, and the only wine they sell would give me an awful headache for the amount needed to make "her" disappear temporarily. ;)
My inlaws live in a very rural area, so there are no road crews to de-ice anything.
Also there are no street lights. Dark AND icy? No thanks. :eusa_doh:

I thought they were in the process of weeding out the riff raff...but guess not...you guys are still posting...[huh]
HD
Muuaaahahahahahaha! You'll never be rid of us H.D.! We're like the relatives that show up unannounced, set up camp on your couch, empty your refrigerator, drink all of your good hooch, and overstay our welcome! :party:

Muuaaahahahahahaha! You'll never be rid of us H.D.! We're like the relatives that show up unannounced, set up camp on your couch, empty your refrigerator, drink all of your good hooch, and overstay our welcome! :party:

Reminds me of Christmas Vacation. :p
http://youtu.be/decUIVkZ4GI
"If I woke up with my head sewn to the carpet, I wouldn't be more surprised than I am now." :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Conley