Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

Yeah, I'd like one of the ones with the biarritz trim on it.

11636818873_4889748d4b_z.jpg

Those 300's are nice looking, though. I'm trying to get her more into full-size cars, for obvious reasons.

Yeah, I'd like one of the ones with the biarritz trim on it.

11636818873_4889748d4b_z.jpg

Those 300's are nice looking, though. I'm trying to get her more into full-size cars, for obvious reasons.

Oh gee, aren't we picky for $2000. :p

The obvious reasons being:
http://www.iihs.org/iihs/news/desktopnews/minicars-fall-short-for-small-overlap-frontal-protection

Yeah Like I ever believed small cars were safe compared to a much larger car. :rofl: Obvious much? I am surprised the IIHS is being truthful for once---if even for a small segment of vehicles.

That price is too high for me, I'm looking for a car for under a grand, which is why I was looking at a '94 DeVille.

I've never liked small cars and never will. They make me nervous, they make me feel unsafe, and I find them to be effeminate.

Oh gee, aren't we picky for $2000. :p

The obvious reasons being:
http://www.iihs.org/iihs/news/desktopnews/minicars-fall-short-for-small-overlap-frontal-protection

Yeah Like I ever believed small cars were safe compared to a much larger car. :rofl: Obvious much? I am surprised the IIHS is being truthful for once---if even for a small segment of vehicles.

That price is too high for me, I'm looking for a car for under a grand, which is why I was looking at a '94 DeVille.

I've never liked small cars and never will. They make me nervous, they make me feel unsafe, and I find them to be effeminate.

Too high?! Let me know when you fine one that cheap. :p Then again it is much cheaper for everything there.

Yes to all four of those. :p

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up

Under a grand?
Should have kept the Dart.
To be fair...if you put a HO 340 in it, the car might be fun.
Oh, and a 4 speed.
Great beater then.

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
:faint: Man! How long did it take to find the Village Idiot of three states?! :rofl:

Craigslist has bewitched yet another sucker. ;)

Crushed or cubed ice? :p

$900? I'd but it for that!
Does it run?
Then again, I haven't completed the car I have now.
Here's what I see...
The interior is intact, there are no current residents, and the price is right.
Even if you just clean it up, and triple your money.
Psst, there is a dealer in Wisconsin looking for a winter beater for a grand, but a clean one? He might pay double that. :D

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe