Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

vintageTink

One Too Many
I always thought that scene in the Elvis movie,where Kurt Russell played Elvis, that he hit the t.v. was pretty cool

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2
If I shot that brand new tv that hubby won that Glock would be promptly removed from my possession!

Problem now...what kind of holster for vintage/retro dresses? What do you think, Tom? Leg?

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
A tv was shot in an episode of Miami Vice by the character Stan Switek.
He was a huge Elvis fan, and his Robert Goulet was Phil Collins, who was playing a crooked televangelist, after being a crooked game show host.
The episode was Phil The Shill. Good one btw.

Atticus Finch

Call Me a Cab
It's a 12 gauge, Montgomery Ward, by Browning. 1930's vintage.

Gotcha. Like this one? I couldn't see the characteristic Browning "hump" in your photo 'cause your hand was covering it. I believe that Browning also made an autoloader for Ward's (and for Savage) back in the 'thirties.

I agree with you. Given a choice between an AK and a classic American pump gun, I'd pick the pump every time.

wardpumpgun_zps3cce5230.jpg

AF

Last edited:
Yessir! That looks very much like it!

Gotcha. Like this one? I couldn't see the characteristic Browning "hump" in your photo 'cause your hand was covering it. I believe that Browning also made an autoloader for Ward's (and for Savage) back in the 'thirties.

I agree with you. Given a choice between an AK and a classic American pump gun, I'd pick the pump every time.

wardpumpgun_zps3cce5230.jpg

AF

I have no use for some new fangledy gun like that. Besides, his came from Alex as a gift, mine was from my dad.

It's a 12 gauge, Montgomery Ward, by Browning. 1930's vintage.

Today's my Dad's birthday.

Mom and I got him this.

1488122_10152079929114330_206745966_n.jpg
Oh geez! I want one of those Hamm's signs--not the beer--just to be specific. :p

Ok, you can have the pump gun but I already have a few of those. :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Conley