Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

Summer School is easy and financially rewarding as I get paid as a principal. The majority of our kids attend and are productive in order to increase their odds next year of being enrolled in the program.
:D

The schools here have a longer year as well and shorter days but their scores still stink and have done so for over a decade. We need you here not there. :p

The schools here have a longer year as well and shorter days but their scores still stink and have done so for over a decade. We need you here not there. :p

Thank you, but I will be a Lifer in alternative education as the rewards are great. The scores for public education will most likely always be lower as it serves everyone, is at the mercy of polliticians and is not allowed to be as selective as private schools, nor can they boot those who need the boot as easily as the private schools.

Top authors during last week:

NamePosts
jamespowers 151
Sloan1874 62
HoosierDaddy 58
splintercellsz 54
ButteMT61 50
schitzo 48
Touchofevil 48
LoveMyHats2 43
Dinerman 41
DamianM 38

First time I have made the list.

Thank you, but I will be a Lifer in alternative education as the rewards are great. The scores for public education will most likely always be lower as it serves everyone, is at the mercy of polliticians and is not allowed to be as selective as private schools, nor can they boot those who need the boot as easily as the private schools.

Put me in charge of those schools. I will straighten it out even if I have to kick out those that need it. :p

Put me in charge of those schools. I will straighten it out even if I have to kick out those that need it. :p

Year after year we have the fewest number of problems concerned with discipline. We make sure that our students get that they are lucky to be here and we do our darndest to create a positive atmosphere. Our students know that they are genuinely valued and that we care, and thoroughly enjoy what we do.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe