Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

1961MJS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Hi James

While looking up something completely different, I noted that the most interesting man alive's name is Jonathan Goldsmith or Jonathan Lippe. He's currently 74 and has been in Westerns and various TV series since the 1960's. He was in the Shootist, John Wayne shot him. He has lived an interesting life that's for sure.

Later

Hi James

While looking up something completely different, I noted that the most interesting man alive's name is Jonathan Goldsmith or Jonathan Lippe. He's currently 74 and has been in Westerns and various TV series since the 1960's. He was in the Shootist, John Wayne shot him. He has lived an interesting life that's for sure.

Later

Yes, John Goldsmith is an interesting character in real life. He was interviewed by Cigar Aficionado and it was eye opening. He was friends with the late Fernando Llamas and that is who he bases his character for Do Equis after.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82