Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

Peter Fonda as the old man with a swinging gypsy bong cat dancing to Dark Side of the Moon while Tuesday Weld and Mia Farrow fingerpaint each other gently by the light of a summer moon. Of course bonfire flame dancing in the background melting into a desolving movement of collaged nakedness flowing in freeform shadows across the threshhold of dis-reality. With the magic mystery girl exhibiting just how things are done in purple paisley to progressive bongo. Sweet night under dazzling starlight. Corn chips and dip, Bali Hai in a gallon jug layed down upon the wolfskin rug. Colored beads surround the Hippie neck nicely...flowerchain crowns halo the hair...as they pull James Powers into their fold and get the hyper stuttering giggles without a freakin care.
The End. Finis

Deco-Doll-1928

Practically Family
Is that the one with Mickey as a tram conductor? Last weekend I went to the Disneyana convention at the Crowne Plaza Resort near Disneyland and picked up this one.

DSCF8125.jpg

Yes!

400005633492.jpg
<----This one. It will come to me after the guy comes back from vacation. lol :)

400005633485.jpg
<-----This one is the current one that I saw at the pin place. It doesn't speak to me. In fact, I hate to say it, but it looks "odd". What do you think?

That's a cool pin! I still have a Cars Land pin on my wish list. I bought one for Buena Vista Street the last time I was down there with my friend.

400005632488.jpg
<-----This one.

Deco-Doll-1928

Practically Family
Wow...beautiful..!!

Yes. Now that's nice "eye candy". lol

I'd be very excited if some random handsome stranger (okay, maybe that sounds a bit creepy)......errrr.....ummmm.....a nice handsome fella picked me up in one of these!

I think this might be the only time where I would pay attention to the car the guy was driving! lol

Deco-Doll-1928

Practically Family
That's an understatement, to say the least!

I think sometimes it's too much eye candy for me because every time I see a classic car on the road, I forget about driving! lol

Several weeks ago, I remember being in Solvang with my friend and we spotted several model A's in the parking lot (near the motels). Those were so fun to see. It was like a mini unofficial car show! I'm glad that I wasn't the only person excited to see them. :)

I want to say that I saw a car like the one I posted above (not with an open top though) one night while driving home. I could not keep my eyes off of it. It was gorgeous!

I was on the road for six hours yesterday, and saw so many classic cars. I saw everything from Model A's to 3rd Gen Trans Am's. It was good I wasn't driving, we probably would have crashed lol

I think sometimes it's too much eye candy for me because every time I see a classic car on the road, I forget about driving! lol

Several weeks ago, I remember being in Solvang with my friend and we spotted several model A's in the parking lot (near the motels). Those were so fun to see. It was like a mini unofficial car show! I'm glad that I wasn't the only person excited to see them. :)

I want to say that I saw a car like the one I posted above (not with an open top though) one night while driving home. I could not keep my eyes off of it. It was gorgeous!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82