Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

That's very cynical of you.

Better than putting them in your face, or walking around your house with litter box tainted paws.

Touche!
Touche_Turtle.jpg

Of course, I like it outside too. But, it's nice to sleep on a nice bed indoors, isn't it?

:rolleyes:

Yep...that seems to fit right in with the 'Animals are people,too' philosophy'. ....but for me...no matter how lovable and personable...animals are what they really are..'Animals'. Which is quite nice and rewarding...but spoiling them and allowing them to dominate any situation can be an irritation to many others. I haven't seen many housepets that are actually 'trained'.
HD

Formeruser012523

Call Me a Cab
Yep...that seems to fit right in with the 'Animals are people,too' philosophy'. ....but for me...no matter how lovable and personable...animals are what they really are..'Animals'. Which is quite nice and rewarding...but spoiling them and allowing them to dominate any situation can be an irritation to many others. I haven't seen many housepets that are actually 'trained'.
HD

Truthfully, I loved my cat. But, I promised my mother I'd never have another that lived indoors. Had no idea he'd live 18 years when she said I'd have to get him declawed, otherwise I would have thrown him outside years ago. (& I DON'T condone declawing. Didn't understand what that actually meant to the animal until much later. Very much regretted it.)

He was relatively clean, as much as I could keep him, but yes, still very much an animal. Dealing w/ the messes that came w/ him were annoying, but looking back I'd still deal w/ it all if he were still around. Certainly leaves a hole. :p

I do not have hobbit feet. Nor are they nasty.

Not to you, maybe.

Truthfully, I loved my cat. But, I promised my mother I'd never have another that lived indoors. Had no idea he'd live 18 years when she said I'd have to get him declawed, otherwise I would have thrown him outside years ago. (& I DON'T condone declawing. Didn't understand what that actually meant to the animal until much later. Very much regretted it.)

He was relatively clean, as much as I could keep him, but yes, still very much an animal. Dealing w/ the messes that came w/ him were annoying, but looking back I'd still deal w/ it all if he were still around. Certainly leaves a hole. :p

I understand,Mae. I have been very attached to several of my pets throughout the years.

HD

Amen! Then you go into their houses and it smells like a kennel too. Nasty!
My grandmother had a friend who had cats and we were wary about any baked goods that came from her. More than once cat hairs were found. :p

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82