Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

Justin B

One Too Many
Very true, but actual shipping runs around $180 so I don't feel like spending money that I don't have to. And that's not including what I'm paying for my pup.

rue

Well, I did it. I got me a dog. Now I just have to arrange shipping to get him here. Anyone in the Gordonville, PA (Philadelphia, PA Baltimore, MD) area that would like to help me out?

6959852179_0320df1a77.jpg

I'm weak. I couldn't resist.

What a cutie pie! Congratulations :D

Justin B

One Too Many
Yeah...pretty much. I went through each room of the house last night looking over everything and making sure there was nothing that he could hurt himself on...or that I'd mind getting chewed on.

Justin B

One Too Many
I'll pass. I think I might get in trouble for turning a kid out in the yard to do their business.

Besides, pretty sure I have to find a girl that'll put up with me first. (Not bloody likely!)

Justin B

One Too Many
I was talking about the violin case it's in. I figure you can manage the Chicago Typewriter on your own. I mean, ask your Dad really nicely to give you the family discount.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82