Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

I don't think that I have ever been so stuffed with food..pastries..and candy. I was sent home from dinners twice now with cookies..fudge..and chocolates. One more Christmas dinner to go to Friday evening(oldest daughter postponed today due to headcold)....and she went to the Chocolate Factory in Ft. Wayne Christmas shopping a few days ago.....:eeek::eeek::D;)
HD

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
I was sent home from dinners twice now with cookies..fudge..and chocolates.
Yeah, hosts don't want all those calories staring at them so they dump the stuff off on their guests to get it out of the house. I used to try and refuse but it would sometimes become contentious so now I politely accept and then give it away on my way home, usually the local fire house or police station.

Yeah, hosts don't want all those calories staring at them so they dump the stuff off on their guests to get it out of the house. I used to try and refuse but it would sometimes become contentious so now I politely accept and then give it away on my way home, usually the local fire house or police station.

I'm not complaining AC. I love the stuff. Peanut butter..chocolate chip..oatmeal..!! Chewy..oven fresh. I don't eat many fresh baked goods during the year...so at Christmas it's kinda nice for ole Dad. :party:

Deco-Doll-1928

Practically Family
Ahem....

So how was everyone's Christmas? :)

Mine was was pretty nice (despite being sick). I got see the whole family. Got lots of vintage things for Christmas. :D One of my favorites things that I got was a book called "Forgotten Bookmarks". I'm on the letter section of the book. I'm enjoying it very much. I first read about the book in Vintage magazine.

fbcover.jpg

Can you believe that 2012 is just around the corner? Ekkk!!

rue

Mine was was pretty nice (despite being sick). I got see the whole family. Got lots of vintage things for Christmas. :D One of my favorites things that I got was a book called "Forgotten Bookmarks". I'm on the letter section of the book. I'm enjoying it very much. I first read about the book in Vintage magazine.

Can you believe that 2012 is just around the corner? Ekkk!!

I hope you're feeling better!!

Thanks Tom! Great to see you too. Hope your Xmas has been amazing!
X
BD

Hi BD :wave:

xo

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe