Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

:p

alf2.jpg

Justin B

One Too Many
Never say that when cat people are around! :p We get angry...Very angry...

Oh dear. Did that get your dander up? Good thing he didn't mention a hot tin roof or methods of skinning...

Anyone ever tell you that you're cute when you're angry? (Not that I'm saying that of course.)

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Never say that when cat people are around! :p We get angry...Very angry...
Well...sadly we do have a "meow" machine in my home as well....when it gets bigger, I think it will see more of my place up north than my home here, as it can keep things company in my stables. It has already learned how to use it's claws on some household items I would have preferred for it to leave alone.

Oh, I know how that goes. Luckily Earl and Randy are declawed. They still paw like they're clawing on let's see, Vintage speaker fabric on radios, hampers, television speakers, chairs, couches, to name a few. If they had claws, they'd be yesterday's news!

It has already learned how to use it's claws on some household items I would have preferred for it to leave alone.

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Oh, I know how that goes. Luckily Earl and Randy are declawed. They still paw like they're clawing on let's see, Vintage speaker fabric on radios, hampers, television speakers, chairs, couches, to name a few. If they had claws, they'd be yesterday's news!

The lil devil is so cute..but possessed!

Formeruser012523

Call Me a Cab
All cats are possessed, I think. My Siamese is a little less so, seeing as how he's now 18. Declawed most of his life ever since he CLIMBED my mom one day. lol

There are still days I wish I could toss him outside. [huh]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe