Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ebay Hats: Victories, Defeats, Gripes & Items of Interest

rlk

I'll Lock Up
Hardeman Homburg

!BtfqLb!BWk~$(KGrHqUOKkEEvPH3fsPzBL8MOfs,9!~~_12.JPG

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...sPageName=ADME:B:EOIBSA:US:1123#ht_500wt_1154

jeffconnors said:
Tops and bowlers are unfimilar territory for me. Do you think it was a swell deal. ??I have sceen very few 5/8 bowlers and top hats around and I was thinking this pair is quite quite rare. Any imput from the veterians?

I am confused by the reported inside measurements (they appear small to me). Are you thinking these are 7 5/8?

danofarlington

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Mr E Train said:
Just won this 7 5/8 LO Francato Cappello royal beaver with Freed & Co. box. On the stingy side, but looks to be within my stinginess tolerance level, which is 2 inches or more.
FrancatoCappelloSide.jpg
That's a really nice-looking hat. It has a fine color, and I really like the shape of the crown. If it were not for the stingy brim, that's the kind of thing I would have targeted myself. These Italian makers have a lot of style.

Dreispitz

One Too Many
mayserwegener said:
I won this (supposedly about 59cm) mystery Bowler for about $50.00 including shipping. Displayed backwards but I have good feeling about it.

4623749110_4dc55dfc15_o.gif

Looks like a good deal! English?

buler

I'll Lock Up
Stetson Shore Club Zephyr Weight

Lefty said:
I think that this is only the second Turf Club that I've seen, and we've yet to see the Shore Club.

Ok, its not from ebay, but I couldn't resist posting it as a reply to Lefty's comment. Now we've seen a Shore Club.

B

shoreclub1.jpg

shoreclub2.jpg

shoreclub3.jpg

shoreclub4.jpg

shoreclub5.jpg

shoreclub6.jpg

shoreclub7.jpg

shoreclub8.jpg

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
21 watchers, 1 bidder - all of whom are probably Loungers, and you're the first one to point that out. Thanks, sonsabitches. :p

DOUGLAS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
buler said:
Ok, its not from ebay, but I couldn't resist posting it as a reply to Lefty's comment. Now we've seen a Shore Club.

B

shoreclub1.jpg

shoreclub2.jpg

shoreclub3.jpg

shoreclub4.jpg

shoreclub5.jpg

shoreclub6.jpg

shoreclub7.jpg

shoreclub8.jpg

This is a fantastic hat man!!!! It kind off has the same dimensions as the WeekEnder. It even has the semi perforated vents on the sides. I like it !!! May I have one one or two .....Please.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe