Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Do you have a crush?

freebird

Practically Family
I should think you would have heard that so much that you'd be used to it by now. It doesn't take 2 eyes to see that you deserve to hear that quite often.

freebird

Practically Family
Diamondback said:
HEY! If there's any killin' to be done, it'll be by me! After all, my calling-card is the Ace of Spades...

Just be sure that MissS and Darhling are out of the line of fire first.

lol Actually, sir, I prefer my cards 'Nam-style (http://www.psywarrior.com/DeathCardsAce.html), and hard-rock usually does a real number on my oversensitive ears, about the only such piece I can deal with is P.O.D.'s "Boom!", specifically the "US Marine Corps VMA-311 Music Video" assembled by Harrier pilot Steve Long.

But, for the ladies, the card I'd much rather be dealing out is:
ace-of-hearts.gif
;)
And no, NOT as in the Japanese version from the PsyWarrior page!

Why must love and war always become so nastily intertwined?:rolleyes:

MissS

A-List Customer
freebird said:
I should think you would have heard that so much that you'd be used to it by now. It doesn't take 2 eyes to see that you deserve to hear that quite often.

I wish! I rely on you gents in the lounge and random strangers I accost in the streets to keep me smiling! lol

freebird

Practically Family
MissS said:
I wish! I rely on you gents in the lounge and random strangers I accost in the streets to keep me smiling! lol

You can count on me to keep reminding you, although there are others here who are better with compliments than I. ;)

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
Not posting any pictures, but lets just say that it has now been established and confirmed that if you want flowers, then get a Swedish man that has a crush on you. (Just not one who works overseas :( )

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

freebird

Practically Family
MissS did you hear someone say something? I could've sworn I heard someone say something about flowers, but it probably was just the wind.

alexandra

Practically Family
Oh cruel world! I finally admit to myself I have a crush and then he starts dating another girl!

Well at least that won't get in the way of my plans for spinsterhood anymore.

LocktownDog

Call Me a Cab
alexandra said:
Well at least that won't get in the way of my plans for spinsterhood anymore.

Have you taken a good look at yourself, lady? At no point could you ever be called a spinster. You're a simmering sexpot of intimidation and the local boys haven't the courage to do anything about it.

Guarantee there's more than a few of us gents pricing out plane tickets to Toronto this afternoon. ;)

Richard

alexandra

Practically Family
LocktownDog said:
Have you taken a good look at yourself, lady? At no point could you ever be called a spinster. You're a simmering sexpot of intimidation and the local boys haven't the courage to do anything about it.

Guarantee there's more than a few of us gents pricing out plane tickets to Toronto this afternoon. ;)

Richard

Well I thank you very much for the compliment and kind words. They are much appreciated, but I really do have plans for spinsterhood simply because I enjoy being alone.

I always thought spinsters had a bad wrap. I don't think I'd be unhappy...but that said I'm not old yet. I haven't had years and years of solitude to eat away at my confidence in being alone with myself. We'll have to see how it plays out! lol

MissHannah

One Too Many
I've always liked the idea of 'reclaiming' the word spinster - imposing positive implications on it. You know, like bachelor.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe