Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Crush on Retro Black Japanese Horsehide Leather Rider's Jacket L/38

Lescactus

New in Town
I have for sale a black size L/38 Japanese Horsehide "Mulholland" Rider's jacket for sale I purchased at the beginning of the year from Crush on Retro.

https://crushonretro.com/products/m...ket-japanese-horsehide?variant=41130692444214

I was curious about the quality of these Chinese made jackets and honestly for the price I don't really have much complaints.
Unfortunately, I've been working out and losing a bit of weight this year and I think I should have gone a size down. I may still re-purchase the next size below in the future but for now this is a bit too oversized for the fit I'm going for.

I've only worn it briefly outside of the house and sat around in it a tiny bit to try to break it in a little but that's about it.

Measurements:
18" shoulder to shoulder
21" across chest, pit to pit
24" sleeve length from shoulder seam to cuff end
24.5" back length from neck seam to bottom hem

$200 Shipped within US / $215 outside US

Attachments

• HorsehideLeatherJacket_1.jpg
    HorsehideLeatherJacket_1.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 105
  • HorsehideLeatherJacket_2.jpg
    HorsehideLeatherJacket_2.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 109
  • HorsehideLeatherJacket_3.jpg
    HorsehideLeatherJacket_3.jpg
    6 MB · Views: 109
  • HorsehideLeatherJacket_4.jpg
    7.7 MB · Views: 27
  • HorsehideLeatherJacket_5.jpg
    6.6 MB · Views: 31
  • HorsehideLeatherJacket_6.jpg
    6.2 MB · Views: 25

The Lost Cowboy

One Too Many
I have for sale a black size L/38 Japanese Horsehide "Mulholland" Rider's jacket for sale I purchased at the beginning of the year from Crush on Retro.

https://crushonretro.com/products/m...ket-japanese-horsehide?variant=41130692444214

I was curious about the quality of these Chinese made jackets and honestly for the price I don't really have much complaints.
Unfortunately, I've been working out and losing a bit of weight this year and I think I should have gone a size down. I may still re-purchase the next size below in the future but for now this is a bit too oversized for the fit I'm going for.

I've only worn it briefly outside of the house and sat around in it a tiny bit to try to break it in a little but that's about it.

Measurements:
18" shoulder to shoulder
21" across chest, pit to pit
24" sleeve length from shoulder seam to cuff end
24.5" back length from neck seam to bottom hem

$200 Shipped within US / $215 outside US
Looks interesting and maybe the least expensive way to try horse hide.

Is it very stiff?
What's the liner made of?
Got a fit pic?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vetox88